Landscape Lighting for the Front Yard and Entryway
Outdoor landscape lighting highlights a home’s entryway and front yard by immediately drawing attention to the most beautiful elements of your Southwest Florida home.
You spend time and money to make your landscaping looks beautiful and enjoying all of your hard work shouldn’t have to end once the sun goes down. With the flick of a switch, you can roll back the darkness and see your home displayed as it should be with an expertly planned outdoor lighting system for the front yard and entryway. Our lighting installations will make pulling into your driveway each night a true pleasure as you will be able to admire the enhanced beauty of your tropical landscape.
Examples of Front Yard and Entryway Lighting
- Lawn – A front yard is the first impression of your home
- Walkways – Pathlights make walking to the front door easier and safer
- Steps – Step lighting ensures safe footing and can be used on wood or stone to highlight craftsmanship
- Plantings – Illuminating flower beds, plants and shrubs showcases their beauty and ensures these manicured areas do not get trampled upon
- Walls – Project wide beams of light on to brighten the exterior of the home itself
- Garage – Spotlight attractive custom garage doors
- Driveway – Lights long a driveway assures safe navigation
We know how important a good first impression is to proud homeowners so our design experts make it a goal to create a lighting system that makes your entryway the star of the show. Entryway lighting will be set to automatically turn on as a way to welcome and safeguard you and your guests, making the walk to your front door a pleasurable one.
What to Consider When Planning Entryway Landscape Lighting
- Color and size of your home
- Existing foliage and landscaping
- Age and abilities of occupants and guests
- The mood you wish to create when welcoming guests
Call us today for a FREE estimate at (239) 595-2656 or Click Here to Request a Free Estimate